KAZ INFORM is the leading state news agency
1) Name: Kazinform International News Agency JSC
2) Name of the owner of news agency or online news outlet:
The Company was founded by the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan represented by the Committee of State Property and Privatization of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan. The rights of possession and use of the state-owned stoke of shares of the Company based on the decree №631 of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan as of August 27, 2019 “On some issues of state property” and the corresponding certificate of release and acceptance are exercised by the Ministry of Information and Social Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan which is the sole shareholder of the Company and represents the interests of the state as a shareholder in the issues related to the competence of the general meeting of shareholders in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3) Last name and initials of Deputy Chairman – Editor-in-Chief: B.S. Tanelbayeva
4) Number and date of the certificate of registration and name of the body which issued the certificate: №14064-IA as of December 27, 2013, the Committee of Information and Archives of the Ministry of Culture and Information of the Republic of Kazakhstan
5) Contact details of editorial office (postal address, telephone number, email): 3, Akhmeshit Str., BC Park Line, Nur-Sultan city, tel.: +7(7172) 95-40-50, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
6) Organizational structure